Monday, 31 October 2016

20% OFF ASOS WISHLIST!

Well hello there, ASOS are doing a 20% off deal with the code MAJOR20 until 8am tomorrow. So I put together a quick wishlist of some of the items, I have been lusting over for a while. So I thought I would share with you all so you can enjoy the 20% off too. As I'm writing this I am currently in bed feeling sorry for myself as my time of the month has decided to say hello. Anyway I digress here is my wishlist Enjoy :) 


Here are the links to my items if any of you are interested: 



 Use 'MAJOR20' at checkout for 20% off today only.


I hope you have enjoyed this post what items do you like from my wishlist? 
And have been lusting over anything ASOS recently? 

Love 

Kelly 

X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kellys Corner | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig